CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- You may cancel a pre-booked and paid for ‘drop-in’ class up to 2 hours before the class. If you do not, you will be charged for attending.
- When booking a course or workshop, we will only offer a refund when cancelling more than 1 week before the beginning of the event. You will receive a refund minus a 10% administration fee.
- If you cancel a course or workshop with less than 1 weeks notice, no refund will be available. You may use your pass for another workshop in the future or pass your booking on to a friend at no additional cost. We must be notified via email if a friend will attend in your place. If the event is fully booked and we can offer your place to some one on the waiting list, we will refund the cost minus a 10% administration fee.
- No refunds will be offered the day before or the same day of any course or workshop.
- In the case of a course or workshop being cancelled by us, you will receive a full refund, or the option of being transferred to another workshop or course of equal value.
- You have the option of buying a ‘one-off’ monthly deal or purchasing a contract, which is valid for 12 months and is a recurring payment. Please note that you are able to cancel this recurring payment whenever you wish – it is not a direct debit.