ABOUT HEAT FITNESS
A PERFECT BALANCE OF STRENGTH AND FLEXIBILITY
Heat Fitness is Scotland’s first purpose-built hot yoga and suspension training studio. Based in Stirling, we offer a range of yoga and suspension classes, for every age and ability, plus weekend workshops, yoga retreats, nutrition challenges and Personal Training. We offer lifelong practices that will challenge and change you.
Our Hot Yoga classes are not just yoga postures performed in a heated room; rather, they are specially designed sequences which will stretch and strengthen your muscles, ligaments, and joints, whilst also stimulating your organs and glands, restoring all your systems to a healthier and more vital state.
The heat works to open your body, enabling you to go deeper into your workout and achieve a training effect. It is also therapeutic and perfect for those suffering from overuse injuries or irritations. Sweating promotes detoxification and elimination through the skin. Your circulation and concentration improve, and your immune system gets a weekly boost.
All our yoga classes have been designed with beginners in mind and are safe and effective for every body shape, fitness ability and flexibility range. Be warned though, Hot Yoga is highly addictive!
For those looking to enjoy a gentler class, we also have ‘warm yoga’ and restorative Yin Yoga.
Suspension training (using TRX straps) stabilises, strengthens, and increases flexibility. You’ll never forget your first class and how it feels to move your body in three dimensions. It’s loved by athletes, celebrities, sports teams, fitness experts and the general public the world over and for good reason: the benefits and results are tangible and quick.
After a couple of sessions, your posture will improve, you’ll wake-up dormant muscles you never thought existed and your core will fire up. If you want to build a solid foundation for sport or life, then suspension training is for you.
Our classes cater for everyone, from mature adults to post-natal mums and athletes looking for an edge. Find one that suits you!
- Share what we know and love: hot yoga, suspension training, boxing and circuit training; nutrition based on real food without added sugar, limited gluten and lots of greens!
- Create an atmosphere where everyone says ‘hello’, knows your name and is interested in your wellbeing.
- Offer challenging full-body workouts that feel good for your body and mind.
- First-class instruction and training: if we’ve not done it, you won’t either.
- Safe and effective will always be our primary concern.
- We share workouts that offer progressive and tangible results.
- Invite people with differing skills and experiences, who are Ace at what they do, to share their workshops, classes, and skills with you.